Wednesday 11 April 2018

Egads it is

Hello.  Welcome.  The delightful Darnell thinks we should bring back Egads!!  I am agreeable to this.  Darnell also wants to see twofers involving Pets.  And our pets that inspire our pet creations.   Well, the cat is out for the evening, so I will have to add her at a later date.  But here's a catty twofer


Yes, it's my favourite cat from Rubber Dance stealing the show again and joining the fun at the Twofer Challenge #4

And The Cat is in the house........

Meet Puddy.  Too busy to pose nice for the camera!!


For the first card I embossed Curious Cat on a scrap of purple card, fussy cut and added some white gel pen highlights. Purple card base and a scrap of designer paper cut with a double stitch die.  The hearts are the reverse of the patterned paper.  I stamped and embossed the Rubber Dance sentiment onto vellum.  


Second card.  Black card base.  Curious Cat stamped, embossed, fussy cut and coloured with Wild Honey and Hickory Smoke distress inks.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on a piece of the same card and embossed with gold tinsel embossing powder.  Then I added some chevrons.


I made the chevrons by putting some double sided tape on a piece of card and adding gold foil.  Then I die cut it with Sizzix Chevron on the edge die.  Was worried my foil might stick to the die, but it cut beautifully.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget, if you are shopping at Rubber Dance you can get free worldwide shipping with my code GTFreeShip when you spend over €15! Hugz

Card one is also joining the fun at
Joy Clair April Challenge - Anything Goes

Card two is also joining the fun at
AAA Cards Game 112 - Favourite Technique  I fussy cut the cat, I love fussy cutting.

13 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Awwww! Love your cat cards, Gail! Thank you for using my stamps for this challenge! ♥

Melina Dahl Minas kreativa said...

Great cards❣ I'm so happy you like this cat 😊

Jane said...

Another super example of fussy cutting. Love the dramatic look of the black and gold. Thanks for playing along with the favourite technique challenge at AAA Cards.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Gail :-) both of them are adorable and I love little Puddy too, so cute!! :-)

Congratulations you have won one of the 9 $50 vouchers on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us, there is a clickable link on the sidebar of the challenge blog :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Dotty Jo said...

What gorgeous cards, and helloooooo Puddy! Nice bunny Hop badge, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Just noticed the sentiment on your purple cat card - brilliant! I miss-read it at first, Jo x

Happy Dance said...

That's an amazing cat stamp! I love all the detail, and how it lends itself to two different looks. The purple card's sentiment is absolutely true from a cat's standpoint, and I had a good chuckle at that! Those gold chevrons look amazing, too. Thank you for joining us at the Twofer Challenge! Bev

Macimbalo said...

Very creative! Thank you for sharing with us over at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge this month!

Darnell said...

First, congratulations on the $50 win from SSS! That's awesome!! Second, thank you for all the love and support of Twofer and being the first one to pop into the gallery! I love Puddy and your two cards featuring her! Great job with the colors and design and with fussy-cutting! You know I LOVE the sediment on the friend card, haha!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Egads, I just realized I forgot to use egads in my comment!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Now those are some awesome cat cards. I really love the designs and great set of Twofers!

LucieGCards said...

Fabulous cards and well done with the fussy cutting! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Line said...

Lovely cards. <3
Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap from your heart.

Hugs DT Line